Trigger campaign based on visitors' behavior?

Hi,

I’m a big promoter of Opensource software and just discovered yours.

It seems to be already a robust marketing automation solution, but I got few questions:

1. Is it possible to “plug” Mautic with my e-commerce website and trigger some events based on visitors behavior like:

–> Account created + No activity for the past 2 days --> Send an email with getting started info

–> Account created + activity + no purchase --> Send an email with a promotion / coupon

2. Can Mautic handle a lot of leads? I may have 400,000+ users to follow up with marketing automation

Each of them have a very small potential but the volume is important in my case. (Small ads website)

3. Any integration with a helpdesk? The support email we will receive should be treated as leads later on

Or may be we should have a CRM in middle to consolidate both world?

Thanks for your help!
1 Like

Hi,

I’m a big promoter of Opensource software and just discovered yours.
It seems to be already a robust marketing automation solution, but I got few questions:

1. Is it possible to “plug” Mautic with my e-commerce website and trigger some events based on visitors behavior like:
    –> Account created + No activity for the past 2 days --> Send an email with getting started info
    –> Account created + activity + no purchase --> Send an email with a promotion / coupon

2. Can Mautic handle a lot of leads? I may have 400,000+ users to follow up with marketing automation
    Each of them have a very small potential but the volume is important in my case. (Small ads website)

3. Any integration with a helpdesk? The support email we will receive should be treated as leads later on
    Or may be we should have a CRM in middle to consolidate both world?

Thanks for your help!

Hi guys,
Any info there? it would be highly appreciated!

Thank you!

I’ve received Allyde’s newsletter yesterday that have answered most of my questions haha.

1. You can add a tracking pixel to your website.
    I’m not sure of the detail, but I suppose there is a way to do as I want.

2. Don’t know, but will try

3. Mautic seems to be integrated with Zendesk
    https://www.mautic.org/integrations

Hi Karibu

Sorry for the slow reply! I had asked around regarding a few of your questions and didn’t get an answer back, so I hadn’t replied yet!

To try to answer some of your questions in a bit more detail:

1. You’re right about the tracking pixel. The pixel is available at:
    http://www.yoursite.com/mtracking.gif

More info on that here: http://docs.mautic.org/leads/lead_monitoring.html

1a) Currently there isn’t any sort of tracking for actions (or lack of actions) like what you’re talking about. That would have to be added as a custom addon.

1. We’ve done some testing with some larger data sets and didn’t have any issues. There’s nothing I can think of which would be a scalable issue, so go for it! Post back if you run into issues. Other people in the community would definitely love to hear about a Mautic instance with that many leads.

2. All the integrations are listed here: https://www.mautic.org/integrations. I don’t see a support desk in there currently. I think in general the thought process is anyone contacting you for support would be an existing customer / lead, instead of needing to be generated as new one. But I can see a use case for pushing a lead from a support system through a campaign… so there’s definitely a good reason to do some integrations there.

Hi Chad,

Thanks for checking.

1. I guess there is a way to link Mautic with an user database and start campaign based on some filters like “No activity in the past 30 days” etc…
    May be we need to plug a CRM, not sure

2. Will try in the coming months

3. I think there is Zendesk in the list.
    I need to give a shot.

Thank you!

Oh you’re totally right about zendesk! I didn’t see that the first time. Thanks!

Hi guys,
The more I read about Mautic, the more I’m existed about it!

Just to get back on my first question, I suppose to do so, I would need a CRM between my website and Mautic.
it’s pretty simple to check the user with no activities for past xx days (Last connection, etc…).

So I should probably need to link a CRM with Mautic to build my list.

Anyone having done something similar? Any feedbacks?

Thank you!

Hi Karibu

Mautic integrates with a number of different CRMs. The current list is:

-vTiger
-Salesforce
-sugarCRM
-Zoho