Imported list

Just imported a csv file with 1,200 emails. What is the process to send a message (manually) to that list ?

any help would be awesome :)

Just imported a csv file with 1,200 emails. What is the process to send a message (manually) to that list ?

any help would be awesome :slight_smile:

I’m working on a similar idea - i figured that i would create a field “first-email-sent” as a yes/no option, and set that field to “no” on import.

create a list populated with those whose “first-email-sent” = no

then create a campaign that sends an email to that list, and update that “first-email-sent” field to yes.

I’m having a bit of fun implementing that idea (not sure if the condition is working correctly or as I intended), but that’s my posited solution!

I’m not sure if this is correct:

do we really have to go thru all that just to send an email to 100 people ?

thanks anyhow

No you don’t. Just import your list, then create a new list email. It’s as simple as that.

That sounds much nicer Adam

I’m still trying to understand how it all works… If say the campaign is cron activated tonight and sent to n leads, what happens to prevent the same email being sent the next time the cron runs?

You don’t need to do it via a campaign, if you are just sending one email.

Thanks Adam,

I see what you mean - use a list email, and manually send the email to the list, using the send button. You know I think I missed reading that “manual” bit on jcolomes question! oops. takes head of keyboard.

Same here - thanks that helped a lot.