List email sending

I have a problem with a list email not sending anymore, when I press “Send” I see “There are 140 pending leads”, I confirm sending and it remains stuck at 0 sending. Some days ago it worked. Please note that I’m still in 1.3.1. NO errors in Log. SMTP is Ok.

Do anybody have some suggestion on were to look at?

Thanks,

I have a problem with a list email not sending anymore, when I press “Send” I see “There are 140 pending leads”, I confirm sending and it remains stuck at 0 sending. Some days ago it worked. Please note that I’m still in 1.3.1. NO errors in Log. SMTP is Ok.
Do anybody have some suggestion on were to look at?

Thanks,

Maybe I’m wrong with List Email mechanism: I’ve created this list email from a list that is auto populated day be day. The first time I’ve send this e-mail everything worked fine (47 email sent). Now I see:

145 Pending 47 Sent 20 Read

But if I press “send” I’m asked for the number of email per batch and I set 100 and confim. Nothing happens, is this a normal behavior?

We having the same problem. Unable to send to just 16 email addresses. Tried a few times to no avail. See: http://take.ms/Fq8mM and http://take.ms/PAYo7. Someone can kindly help? Thanks.

I’ve just created a new test email list with just one lead. Sent OK. Added one more lead and I see:

1 pending
1 sent

Press sent and everything’s ok:

0 pending
2 sent

I’ve done the some with a third lead and it’s ok.

very strange indeed, don’t know what to think, I’ll keep testing…

I’ve got it! You have to set a low send per batch number. Instead of 100 I’ve tried 20 and it go.

Thanks for your suggestion pietromantovani. I also tried 20 but still can’t send email to 16 email addresses.

@capriouser have you tried “test connection” and “send test email” in emails settings?

Finally managed to send the email to 16 leads. looks like everything good now.

Thanks for your help pietromantovani!

Your welcome!

I am having the same problem. Test connection setting is sucess!, Test email sends one email sucessfully. When I tried sending 4 emails to a test list it fails!!!

can somebody help?