Problems with emails and lists

I created an email, I selected the list, I double checked it has 13 leads but when I run send it says there is 0 pending emails, like I had no email on lists, only when I add a new one lead to the list then it says 1 pending so I can run the email but only send to new one lead on list and the rest nothing.

Any Idea what could be heppening.

Thanks

I created an email, I selected the list, I double checked it has 13 leads but when I run send it says there is 0 pending emails, like I had no email on lists, only when I add a new one lead to the list then it says 1 pending so I can run the email but only send to new one lead on list and the rest nothing.

Any Idea what could be heppening.

Thanks

Hi, are you using the template (campaign) email or list email?

Hi, I am using list email

Oh yes, I know what you mean now. It is a bug and it is already fixed in

https://github.com/mautic/mautic/pull/722

and the fix will be available in upcoming version 1.1.4.

I’m trying to set new email (either template email or list email) but when click Apply or Save and Close nothing happens and none email has been set. The same occurs trying to set up email at Configuration Menu >> Email Settings menu >> “Other SMTP Server” option. This time when click Apply or Save and Close the screen freezes on “Please Wait…”. Using Mautic 1.2.0 version.

Hi @Sokoban, your issue is not related to the bug discussed in this thread. Please, look into app/logs folder or to the server logs if there is any error message. That could tell us where the problem is.

Sorry it’s not related to this thread, @escopecz . I’ve looked at Mautic’s logs folder (/public_html/mautic/app/logs/) and it’s empty…
I’m a little bit noob to identify a server error, so here’s server log: http://bit.ly/1glJpTk
***Mautic installed via Softaculous panel.

No, that’s access log. You should remove it from public. I can contain sensitive information. Also, it’s enough to publish last (latest) couple of rows. I’m not familiar with Softaculous.

@escopecz , I’ve reinstalled Mautic 1.2.0 manually (creating new database and user then uploading e decompressing ZIP file into /public_html/mautic/ - accessing on www.mydomain.com/mautic). Then requested to server admin to deactivate ModSecurity on my domain, then changed PHP to 5.6 version (5.4 server native) under PHP version selector cPanel’s menu. There’s no error registred on server’s log and still not working when I try to create new e-mail (both types).
This issue drive me nuts!

I feel really sorry for you. Have you looked at /public_html/mautic/app/logs if there is some log which could help us find out what’s wrong?

There it is @escopecz

[2015-09-16 02:38:39] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice: Undefined index: {host.amserver5.com:993/imap/ssl} - in file /home/mydomain/public_html/mkt/app/bundles/EmailBundle/MonitoredEmail/Mailbox.php - at line 362
mkt = Mautic installation folder

[2015-09-16 02:43:55] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice: Undefined index: {host.amserver5.com:993/imap/ssl} - in file /home/mydomain/public_html/mkt/app/bundles/EmailBundle/MonitoredEmail/Mailbox.php - at line 362
mkt = Mautic installation folder

Mailbox.php - Line 362: return $folders[$this->imapFullPath];

Those are just notices. It shouldn’t cause the buttons to froze. I’m running out of ideas. If there isn’t any error in Mautic logs or server log, if mod security is turned off, then I have no clue what else to advice you.

@escopecz , this time I got the error log from server as soon as I clicked on SAVE & CLOSE button under email creation menu. Take a look:

2015-09-16 13:32:41.659 [INFO] [myip:26544] File not found [/home/mydomain/public_html/403.shtml]

Error trying to save API set to “yes”.

2015-09-16 13:38:51.182 [INFO] [myip:29683] File not found [/home/mydomain/public_html/403.shtml]

That’s just info, it’s even less important than notice. You can create an empty file on that path and it will be gone. However, interesting is that it wants to show 403 notice. That mean forbidden response (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_403). That can mean that something is unpublished or that your user doesn’t have permission to do that action.

@escopecz , cutting from wikipedia: “The Apache web server returns 403 Forbidden in response to requests for url paths that correspond to filesystem directories, when directory listings have been disabled in the server. Some administrators configure the Mod proxy extension to Apache to block such requests, and this will also return 403 Forbidden.”

Anything related?

It can be many reasons. I’m not an expert on server administration. Mautic throws 403 when the access is forbidden as well. But it should also display that message.