Can't Create Emails?

Hi there,

I have a new Mautic installation V2.9.2 . Installation went fine and I can get in to the system and create contacts, BUT I can’t save any emails that I am trying to create. Either template or segment emails same issue for both.

As soon as I select either “Apply” or “Save and Close” the system hangs and the email is not saved, and I have no option but to select from the main menu to continue. When I go back in the email is not saved.

I have all relevant fields with data in them. I can go into the builder and update change the selected template, but I cant save any of the emails.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have cleared the APP cache several times and am running the latest version of mautic V2.9.2 on a shared hostpappa account.

Hi there,

I have a new Mautic installation V2.9.2 . Installation went fine and I can get in to the system and create contacts, BUT I can’t save any emails that I am trying to create. Either template or segment emails same issue for both.

As soon as I select either “Apply” or “Save and Close” the system hangs and the email is not saved, and I have no option but to select from the main menu to continue. When I go back in the email is not saved.

I have all relevant fields with data in them. I can go into the builder and update change the selected template, but I cant save any of the emails.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have cleared the APP cache several times and am running the latest version of mautic V2.9.2 on a shared hostpappa account.

See https://mautic.org/docs/en/tips/troubleshooting.html and post the error message.

There are no errors.
Im going to uninstall mautic and reinstall.

Have reinstalled and still nothing…any idea why I cant save email?
I can do everything else.
Realy want to figure this out.
No error logs either.
Just refuses to save?

I have done everything there is.
Uninstall/ reinstall
Install with and without SSL
install and reinstall on subdomains or main site
Edit PHP permissions and enable the extensions required.
Rebuilt Schema and cleared cache…
My brain is killing me
I have no idea what the issue is.
Im going to downgrade to the previous version if that don’t work I have no idea and will be forced to go back to Market Hero and really dont want to give Mautic a bad review, but this is absurd.

i have the same problem.
The problem is created by the firewall (Comodo WAF).

[quote=25319:@sun]i have the same problem.
The problem is created by the firewall (Comodo WAF).[/quote]
Is there a way around this/disable in Cpanel or will I need to upgrade to a VPS?
Cuase at this point im 100% positive its not me or the installation

UPDATE: I contactd my host and got mod security disabled for my domain and subdomain I keep mautic on.
Can now save emails.
Thanks for the help, hope others see tis

Hello

Please I need help to create and send email to my contacts, whenever I try to create either a new template email or a new email segment, filling in the required Name, From Email, Reply to Email and Bcc with every other required fields

Once I try to either save & close or move to builder to continue creating the email, the system always force return me back to where I started which is “what type of email do you want to create”

Please I need your assistance here please.

I am having the exact same issue. I can’t save emails. The notification window to choose between New Template Email and New Segment Email keeps appearing after I click “Save and Close” or “Apply”.

I have reinstalled through Softaculous, reinstalled manually the new version and the two previous versions to see if this will fix this problem and it doesn’t.

I am stuck. Every version I reinstall is having this problem.

Help please?

Did you see any error in mautic logs?

No, I don’t see any errors in the Mautic logs. After researching a lot of the forums I found that the possible problem could be the ModSecurity.

I checked with my hosting provider about the problem and tried white-listing certain actions. This didn’t quite work and created a 500 server error. After seeing this the hosting provider suggested disabling it and it worked.

Thank you for helping.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip.

This also helped me with an issue I had with my forms.

When I was creating them with an onsubmit url redirect action, they would not save, but now they do.

Cheers

That’s great, Raymond! I’m glad I could help.