Cant Save Emails

Mautic wont save Emails.

I have cleared cache , I have done everything on the troubleshooting, opened and closed builder.

What happens is when I create an email then I hit save and close or apply all that happens is a popup asking me if I want to create a template

or a segment email, which I have already chosen when creating the email.

It just wont save. On the newest version of Mautic of 2.9.2

Any help as really trying to setup a funnel and its very frustrating.

Mautic wont save Emails.
I have cleared cache , I have done everything on the troubleshooting, opened and closed builder.
What happens is when I create an email then I hit save and close or apply all that happens is a popup asking me if I want to create a template
or a segment email, which I have already chosen when creating the email.
It just wont save. On the newest version of Mautic of 2.9.2
Any help as really trying to setup a funnel and its very frustrating.

Same problem here.
Log shows no entries when this occurs.
all dirs are read-write
not a browser problem, this looks like a a problem when saving to SQL
Help! :slight_smile:

I have the same problem. just installed the app and spent several hours trying to figure what I was doing wrong. Then finally dis a search to find that other users are experiencing the same issue on v2.9.2

Any help on what to do next to resolve this would be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Don Burk

Having the same issue…“not able to save email”, deleted cache, rebooted my PC and same issue. I am using version 2.10.0 on my Siteground host

The Apply Button keeps spinning endlessly.

Have to just click “close Builder” to exist >

Log errors:

[2017-09-18 01:14:58] mautic.ERROR: An error occurred while attempting to fetch updates: Couldn’t resolve host ‘updates.mautic.org’ [] []

I am having the same issue. I can’t save emails. The notification window to choose between New Template Email and New Segment Email keeps appearing after I click “Save and Close” or “Apply”.

I have reinstalled through Softaculous, reinstalled manually the new version and the two previous versions to see if this will fix this problem and it doesn’t.

I am stuck. Every version I reinstall is having this problem.

Help please?

Hi @simond and welcome to the Mautic Community Forums!

Sorry to hear you’re hitting some problems, can you share the version of Mautic you’re using and your PHP version?

Do you see any errors in your browser console at all, or in your Mautic logs?