Problem creating new E-Mails (v1.4.0) - Mautic hangs!

Hello,

I have a problem when I try to create new E-Mails.

After I click “Apply” or “Save and Close” the

“What type of email do you want to create”-window opens again and no matter what I click on,

after that Mautic seems to hang (upper menu line is changing colors which looks like the software is doing something but it does not stop).

The only thing I can do to stop it is “log out” (Almost all other links in mautic don’t work anymore)

I have the same problem on an other server with different PHP-Version also.

Hello,

I have a problem when I try to create new E-Mails.
After I click “Apply” or “Save and Close” the
“What type of email do you want to create”-window opens again and no matter what I click on,
after that Mautic seems to hang (upper menu line is changing colors which looks like the software is doing something but it does not stop).
The only thing I can do to stop it is “log out” (Almost all other links in mautic don’t work anymore)
I have the same problem on an other server with different PHP-Version also.

cache has been cleared. Error-log is empty.

Nobody an idea?

It’s curious that I have the same problem on two servers, the old version worked at least on one server.

So I thought that this problem might occur more often and so it would be known.

I have a similar behaviour when trying to change a lead:
https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/3423-progress-bar-keeps-running-after-opening-a-lead

[quote=10478:@dirk_s]I have a similar behaviour when trying to change a lead:
https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/3423-progress-bar-keeps-running-after-opening-a-lead[/quote]

Thank you for this information, dirk_s. Unfortunately I have no answer to your problem.
My additional problem is, that my Log-File is empty. So I even don’t have a basic information what might be wrong.

This open source software for online marketing automation looks promising, but in my opinion at this time there seem to be a lot of problems which can be quite time consuming and you never know if it really works at the end.