Sending to list missing leads

Hey all,

I have an issue where I’ve got a list with 2900 contacts. I’ve composed an email to send to that list and have assigned it to send to that list. But, the email says that it only has 5 pending emails to send. I’ve double checked things backwards and forwards. I can view the leads that are assigned to the list and they seem to all be there…

I’ve had a bunch of issues like this with Mautic. I’m wondering if I’ve messed up an upgrade? I just tried clearing the cache, but that didn’t help. I’m on v1.1.3 locally hosted.

Hey all,

I have an issue where I’ve got a list with 2900 contacts. I’ve composed an email to send to that list and have assigned it to send to that list. But, the email says that it only has 5 pending emails to send. I’ve double checked things backwards and forwards. I can view the leads that are assigned to the list and they seem to all be there…

I’ve had a bunch of issues like this with Mautic. I’m wondering if I’ve messed up an upgrade? I just tried clearing the cache, but that didn’t help. I’m on v1.1.3 locally hosted.

Hi, you already found the fix which will be added to 1.1.4 at the Slack chat (https://github.com/mautic/mautic/pull/722). I’m mentioning it here so others with the same question find the answer.