Importing contacts problems after updating to 4.1.1

Your software
My PHP version is: 7.4.27
MariaDB version is: 10.2.39-MariaDB-1:10.2.39+maria~bionic

Updating/Installing Errors
*I am Updating via Web

These errors are showing in the installer : N/A

These errors are showing in the Mautic log :

[2022-01-15 17:58:48] mautic.ERROR: Symfony\Component\Filesystem\Exception\IOException: Cannot rename“/tmp/UrlGenerator.phpX2Pks8” to “/var/www/vhosts/”. - in file /var/www/vhosts/ - at line 290

[2022-01-15 18:52:34] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Filesystem\Exception\IOException: “Cannot rename*“/tmp/catalogue.en_US.ax33UoH.php6OvaE7” to “/var/www/vhosts/”.” at /var/www/vhosts/ line 290 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Filesystem\Exception\IOException(code: 0): Cannot rename “/tmp/catalogue.en_US.ax33UoH.php6OvaE7” to “/var/www/vhosts/”. at /var/www/vhosts/"}

Your problem
My problem is :

After upgrading from 4.0.0 to 4.1.1, I started to see the errors in the logs that I mentioned earlier.

I found a problem that I’m not sure if is related but when I ran a contacts import in the background using a crone job it says “in process” but it never ends.

Sometimes I feel like Mautic hates me. :joy:

Steps I have tried to fix the problem :

Updating Schema & cleaning Cache