Import Contact: Unable to read the imported csv file.

Hi guys need help on importing contacts, got this error: Unable to read the imported csv file.

I tried to another Mautic installation and it works. But importing contact doesn’t work on one of my Mautic sites.

From the log, I saw this:

[2017-10-04 17:58:22] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning - mkdir(): No such file or directory - in file /mnt/data/home/93270.cloudwaysapps.com/qvcqubudnv/public_html/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Helper/PathsHelper.php - at line 120 [] []

So how to solve it? Thanks for your help guys.

Hi guys need help on importing contacts, got this error: Unable to read the imported csv file.
I tried to another Mautic installation and it works. But importing contact doesn’t work on one of my Mautic sites.

From the log, I saw this:
[2017-10-04 17:58:22] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning - mkdir(): No such file or directory - in file /mnt/data/home/93270.cloudwaysapps.com/qvcqubudnv/public_html/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Helper/PathsHelper.php - at line 120 [] []

So how to solve it? Thanks for your help guys.

How is your Mautic system hosted?

I host it on Cloudways.com, btw what do you mean with the how?

Sorry, I was not specific enough. What is the difference between the two installations?

The thing is I don’t know what’s the different, as far as I remember there’s no different. Both on same provider and same server.

I did search about this issue and it seems related to tmp folder permission/ownership. But have no idea what it’s exactly.

Well well, after 3 days seeking the solution, finally… it’s now has been solved for a moment. Here’re what I did:

modify local.php becomes: ‘tmp_path’ => ‘%kernel.root_dir%/cache’
delete cache folder.

But after successfully one import, this page s/contacts/import/new gives 500 Internal Server Error
Report from log:
[2017-10-05 10:36:49] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentFormExceptionLogicException: “A form with an empty name cannot have a parent form.” at /mnt/data/home/93270.cloudwaysapps.com/qvcqubudnv/public_html/vendor/symfony/form/Form.php line 273 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Form\Exception\LogicException(code: 0): A form with an empty name cannot have a parent form. at /mnt/data/home/93270.cloudwaysapps.com/qvcqubudnv/public_html/vendor/symfony/form/Form.php:273)"} []

1 Like

mmmm… you made an upgrade in this Mautic?

I’m still using v2.10.0

Can you login via SSH? I used this command on my VPS (nginx) and it solve any problem related to file & folder ownership permission. Note: you must do the command when you are in the public_html folder, eg. /home/public_html/yourdomain/folder/…

chown -R nginx:nginx *

There’s a git issue about this (https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/4937).

The workaround seems to be to double-check that all columns have a header.

HTH