Can't import CSV and assets

Hello.

We migrated the entire installation to a new server weeks ago, everything runs ok until today when I tried to add more contacts.

I cannot import CSV files (Unable to read the imported csv file.) and also uploading assets is not working (Upload a file (max filesize allowed = 6 MB)

File failed to upload.) but the test file it’s just 400Kb.

I think we have a permission issue, but don’t know where to check and how I should fix or set the permissions.

We just updated to the newest versions 2.9.1

Any help please?

Thanks

Valerio

Hello.
We migrated the entire installation to a new server weeks ago, everything runs ok until today when I tried to add more contacts.
I cannot import CSV files (Unable to read the imported csv file.) and also uploading assets is not working (Upload a file (max filesize allowed = 6 MB)
File failed to upload.) but the test file it’s just 400Kb.

I think we have a permission issue, but don’t know where to check and how I should fix or set the permissions.

We just updated to the newest versions 2.9.1

Any help please?
Thanks
Valerio

Hey. Did you get the solution to it? I think we are facing the same issue… Please help us how to fix that.

Hi, if import is not working, and you are importing large files, make sure the import cron is enabled.

Hi @segrand .

Can I ask what are your OS Specs:
OS Type: Ubuntu ?
OS Version: 20.04/22.04
Webserver: Nginx/Apache
PHP: 7.4 / 8.0

I can tell you that I had this issue after updating certain servers and the problem was php 8.0, I downgraded to 7.4 and everything worked as normal again.