Impressed

I am impressed with mautic. From the idea (automation), the interface and also the potential.

Since its an opensource, you let me know what I can help to unleashed the potentials.

FYI, I am a digital marketing consultant focusing on combining marketing and technology to help business.

May I know who founded mautic, when and whats the plan?

Azmi

I am impressed with mautic. From the idea (automation), the interface and also the potential.
Since its an opensource, you let me know what I can help to unleashed the potentials.

FYI, I am a digital marketing consultant focusing on combining marketing and technology to help business.

May I know who founded mautic, when and whats the plan?

Azmi

Hi Azmi,

Thank you for your kind words and support! Mautic was founded by David Hurley, a veteran open source source developer with a vision of equality in a market that has remained exclusive, closed, and incredibly expensive.

Our world-class developers have aimed to create a product that rivals or surpasses the functionality and capability of Marketing Automation giants, i.e. HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot and others. We are truly proud of what we have created and the program will only get better!

We are currently in our third Beta release, which has just become public. As we get feedback and more individuals become involved, the improvements, features, and functionality will continue to become a faster process.

The Mautic Community project stands for more than a marketing tool, it is a digital space for collaboration, networking, and development through volunteering, contributing and the sharing of ideas. We have marketers, developers, translators, designers, and UX/UI experts, with professionals and amateurs representing countries all around the world.

I encourage you to share in the community as we grow together. Your talents as a digital marketing consultant can be a wonderful asset to our team! The more talented individuals we can engage, the better it will be for everyone, so we ask that you share your talents, share your experience with Mautic, and share us with your own community.

Thanks for your interest in Mautic. Do not hesitate to ask a member of our core team, or on the community forum if you have any more questions. It is my hope that Mautic can be the tool to help transform your business, as well as your clients.

Have a great weekend!
Best Wishes,
Alex

Thanks Alex. Would be happy to help the community to grow.