Thanks

Thanks for your reply Alan.

Just found out that you are the founder of mautic. I found mautic by Googling for email automation and really impressed with mautic from the product idea and the simplicity of the interface and not to mention the potential of mautic.

I am still exploring mautic. I am at the moment doing consulting on digital marketing /marketing technology and I am sure there are something we can collaborate in the future.

If you have time I would be happy to have a chat and see what I can help from my side.

Thanks a lot.

Azmi

1 Like

Thanks for your reply Alan.

Just found out that you are the founder of mautic. I found mautic by Googling for email automation and really impressed with mautic from the product idea and the simplicity of the interface and not to mention the potential of mautic.

I am still exploring mautic. I am at the moment doing consulting on digital marketing /marketing technology and I am sure there are something we can collaborate in the future.

If you have time I would be happy to have a chat and see what I can help from my side.

Thanks a lot.
Azmi

Hi Azmi!

Thanks!

I’m afraid I can’t take credit for founding Mautic. David Hurley is actually the founder and he loves to make connections! He’s here on the forum, or you can email him at david.hurley@mautic.org. I’m just one of the developers who built most of it :slight_smile:

Keep us posted on how your journey is going with Mautic and if we can answer any questions. I know documentation is a bit sparse at the moment (http://docs.mautic.org). As soon as I get RC1 out the door, that’s going to be my main project :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Alan

You just let me know how I can help. :slight_smile:

All the best mate. And yes I just invited and sent Alan a message.