Influencer Tracking

HI,

Is there any “influencer tracking” features? For instance, can we see the lifetime activity based on a link? Who shared it, who then shared if fromt hat share, and so forth. We would like to see more analytics on the users reach and influence. If we have a share-2-win campaign, is it possible to see the spider-web or geneology of the link share and who clicked and shared on a third level, fourth level?

I hope this makes sense…

HI,

Is there any “influencer tracking” features? For instance, can we see the lifetime activity based on a link? Who shared it, who then shared if fromt hat share, and so forth. We would like to see more analytics on the users reach and influence. If we have a share-2-win campaign, is it possible to see the spider-web or geneology of the link share and who clicked and shared on a third level, fourth level?

I hope this makes sense…

Yes, it makes sense and I think it would be great feature. You can submit feature request at https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues

Hi, we are looking for ways to track the influence of leads based upon the results of there social sharing activities.

Lead 1 shared on social, and his share was re-shared 6 levels deep

Lead 2 shared on social and his share was reshard 12 levels deep, there force he has higher influence.

Is there any way to track this type of activity?