Install specific version of Marketplace plugin

I would like to install the Custom Objects plugin from the Marketplace. The installation fails, there’s nothing in the logs, but I think it’s because it tries to install the latest stable version which is not compatible with Mautic 5.

The latest version, dev-beta, has had a recent update. How do I install Custom Objects at this version? The console command mautic:marketplace:install does not seem to support version selection. I’ve tried downloading the plugin source from Github to put it in the plugins folder, but Mautic crashes when I do that.

My Mautic version is: 5.0.4
My PHP version is: 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.17
My Database type and version is: 10.6.16-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.22.04.1

From what I’ve looked into, Custom Objects aren’t compatible with Mautic 5 yet, even if you’re considering using them with a different branch.

Even though you should be able to install a plugin via Composer using a different branch, for example:

composer require acquia/mc-cs-plugin-custom-objects:dev-beta
1 Like

Thank you for your answer.

Custom Objects is indeed not yet compatible with Mautic 5. However, installing alternative branches with composer works just fine!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.