Installation Error: The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form.

Hello,

When I try and go through the installation process, I get the error “The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form.” I pulled the app logs from the server, which are listed below. Can you recommend troubleshooting steps? I’m using BlueHost VPS hosting. PHP v 5.6. Mautic version 2.2.0 (same issue happened with 2.1.1).

[2016-10-08 14:19:30] mautic.ERROR: SCHEMA ERROR: An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT f.alias, f.is_unique_identifer as is_unique, f.type FROM lead_fields f ORDER BY f.field_order ASC’: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘launchgo_mautic.lead_fields’ doesn’t exist [] []

[2016-10-08 14:19:44] mautic.ERROR: Deprecation: The alias option of the form.type_extension tag of service “fos_rest.form.extension.csrf_disable” is deprecated since version 2.8 and will be removed in 3.0. Use the extended_type option instead. - in file /home/launchgo/public_html/marketingdashboard/vendor/symfony/framework-bundle/DependencyInjection/Compiler/FormPass.php - at line 67 [] []

Hello,

When I try and go through the installation process, I get the error “The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form.” I pulled the app logs from the server, which are listed below. Can you recommend troubleshooting steps? I’m using BlueHost VPS hosting. PHP v 5.6. Mautic version 2.2.0 (same issue happened with 2.1.1).

[2016-10-08 14:19:30] mautic.ERROR: SCHEMA ERROR: An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT f.alias, f.is_unique_identifer as is_unique, f.type FROM lead_fields f ORDER BY f.field_order ASC’: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘launchgo_mautic.lead_fields’ doesn’t exist [] []

[2016-10-08 14:19:44] mautic.ERROR: Deprecation: The alias option of the form.type_extension tag of service “fos_rest.form.extension.csrf_disable” is deprecated since version 2.8 and will be removed in 3.0. Use the extended_type option instead. - in file /home/launchgo/public_html/marketingdashboard/vendor/symfony/framework-bundle/DependencyInjection/Compiler/FormPass.php - at line 67 [] []