Introducing free MJML Email Templates for the Mautic Community!

Hi Mauticians,

I’m thrilled to announce the release of my latest MJML email templates to the Mautic community, and they’re all completely free of charge. In the coming weeks, I plan to contribute further to the Mautic project by officially donating these templates. However, before doing so, I would greatly appreciate your feedback. If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions for improvement, please don’t hesitate to report them on GitHub.

Let me assure you, there’s no hidden agenda here. These email layouts were originally part of my unofficial email design portfolio, and I’ve transformed them into MJML to make them accessible to the entire Mautic community. With a shortage of templates available, I felt it was time to step up and share them with everyone!

When I say they’re free, I mean it. So feel free to use these templates for both personal and commercial purposes without any restrictions.

You can access all four templates on my personal GitHub repository:

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and seeing how you utilize these templates in your Mautic projects!

Best regards,
Ricardo

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing the templates. I’m going to give them a try. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I like the templates.

For now only two small points of improvement:

1. Font buy tickets button in Gmail
    font

2. Personally, I would change the link color to gray.
    footer

Hi @richardnl thanks alot for your feedback, can you write it on GitHub, on that specific theme repository? That way I believe it gonna be easier, and I can follow along all the feedback and bugs! :slight_smile: