Introduction; picking up on Mautic dev.

Hi all,

I’d like to quickly introduce myself and BrixCRM. Over here we are looking to deliver an additional cloud-based functions to our customers, and it seems we are going for a Mautic stack! We have a few wishes, and want to try to implement some and hope to offer them upstream back to the project.

The documentation, procedures etc. all seem clear enough. So I’ve jumped right in; I am not quite sure where to start yet but I’m sure I’ll get there… I’ve been browsing issues and community a bit and seen lots of feature requests so its a bit bewildering. I would like to pick up and start with customising some simple things to get a feel for Symfony and Mautic, and also see wether there is interest for our pull requests ofcourse.

For our own purposes, e.g. we have some feature requests regarding improved segment filtering. Relative dates. Not-filters. Like I said, we will have to look for a feasible way to extend and get along with dev.

If there are any roadmap documents I missed, I would be glad to hear about them. But I guess most of the Mautic development is shaped by the tickets presented.

So, I hope to speak to you here, on github or perhaps Slack.

regards, Berend

BrixCRM

Hi all,

I’d like to quickly introduce myself and BrixCRM. Over here we are looking to deliver an additional cloud-based functions to our customers, and it seems we are going for a Mautic stack! We have a few wishes, and want to try to implement some and hope to offer them upstream back to the project.

The documentation, procedures etc. all seem clear enough. So I’ve jumped right in; I am not quite sure where to start yet but I’m sure I’ll get there… I’ve been browsing issues and community a bit and seen lots of feature requests so its a bit bewildering. I would like to pick up and start with customising some simple things to get a feel for Symfony and Mautic, and also see wether there is interest for our pull requests ofcourse.

For our own purposes, e.g. we have some feature requests regarding improved segment filtering. Relative dates. Not-filters. Like I said, we will have to look for a feasible way to extend and get along with dev.

If there are any roadmap documents I missed, I would be glad to hear about them. But I guess most of the Mautic development is shaped by the tickets presented.

So, I hope to speak to you here, on github or perhaps Slack.

regards, Berend
BrixCRM

Thank you Berend for your support! I’m just a user and I appreciate your dedication :slight_smile: