Is it possible to use a suppression list in Mautic?

New to mautic, but I have used a few other email marketing platform before Mautic, and one thing they have in common and I find very useful is a “suppression list”.

A suppression list is NOT necessarily a list of unsubscribers, in fact, any list can be used as suppression list in the right circumstances. For example, in a multi-wave marketing campaign, a list of early converters can be used as a “suppression list” to make sure the same campaign don’t get sent to them again.

Is there such a feature in mautic? Or is there another way to achieve the same result in mautic?

New to mautic, but I have used a few other email marketing platform before Mautic, and one thing they have in common and I find very useful is a “suppression list”.
A suppression list is NOT necessarily a list of unsubscribers, in fact, any list can be used as suppression list in the right circumstances. For example, in a multi-wave marketing campaign, a list of early converters can be used as a “suppression list” to make sure the same campaign don’t get sent to them again.

Is there such a feature in mautic? Or is there another way to achieve the same result in mautic?

As far as I know there is no such thing. But you can easily work around.

Before you start sending emails you would like to make sure no unsubscribed contact was imported into Mautic. You can easily export all contacts via reports to a CSV-file which you can import into Excel and then compare with your supression/block list.

Then you know that all contacts can receive emails from you.

For your second example please keep in mind that in Mautic every campaign will only be run once. So there is no need to worry about that.

If your intention was not to send emails in another campaign to all contacts who had gotten emails from a previous campaign you can exclude them in the second campaign.
All you have to do is to mark all contacts in the first campaign with a tag, let’s say “Tag-first-campaign”. Then you can built a new segement for your second campaign and exclude all contacts with tag “Tag-first-campaign”. Alternatively you can exclude those contacts in your second campaign with a “condition” and select tags. You will find this in the campaign builder.

I hope this helps.