Is landing page editor supposed to be a responsive design?

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.02
My PHP version is: 7.4
My Database type and version is: MySQL 8+

Your problem
My problem is: Landing page not responsive

These errors are showing in the log: No error shown

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: None yet

I just recently installed Mautic not too long ago but i upgraded it to 4.02 yesterday after seeing the announcement about the latest release.

Today, I did some experiment to create a landing page for the first time and I noticed that the two template in landing page are not responsive.

I could had done something wrong but I assume that the design editor based on GrapeJS which is responsive out of the box correct?

If it suppose to be responsive then any idea why my landing page is not responsive? The texts are not wrapping or column shifting to lesser column rows when on smaller device.

I noticed there is no Flex setting on this one?

Hi,
The GrapesJS builder allows you to drag and drop elements. and easily build a landing page.
However the templates are not responsive as default, you need to fiddle with the CSS to make them responsive.

Joey

The editor in email builder is similar to the editor in page builder however the email builder is responsive.

Is it a different css under the same editor?

I stumbled over that problem myself. You could get a page responsive when you adjust the view in the builder to tablet or smartphone.
Then you see which items are not responsive and adjust them to your needs.
As it was a lot of fiddling for a new landing page, I decided to use code mode and just enter the code using the code edit feature of the new builder.
Hope this helps.

Stephan

The template consists of multiple parts. The one that you edit is just a part of it. Header comes from another file, that is still in html. So you can’t really create an MJML landing page :frowning: So yes, they are different.