Landing page html editor modifies code

Hi there,

I’m running v2.1.1 on a hosted server. I’m trying to create a simple landing page for whitepaper downloads. I wanted something similar to a page we’re already using (content on the left, form on the right) but the templates didn’t provide that layout so I opted to custom code a page. However when I try to use the landing page html editor and save it modifies my code (scripts are added and repeated multiple times, spans are modified, etc), and doesn’t retain the images. The first time I save the images are there, but if I edit the code (even something completely minor and unrelated like correcting a spelling error in the text) and resave the images disappear.

Has anyone else seen this?

Hi there,

I’m running v2.1.1 on a hosted server. I’m trying to create a simple landing page for whitepaper downloads. I wanted something similar to a page we’re already using (content on the left, form on the right) but the templates didn’t provide that layout so I opted to custom code a page. However when I try to use the landing page html editor and save it modifies my code (scripts are added and repeated multiple times, spans are modified, etc), and doesn’t retain the images. The first time I save the images are there, but if I edit the code (even something completely minor and unrelated like correcting a spelling error in the text) and resave the images disappear.

Has anyone else seen this?

Yes, same problem here. I’m trying to paste a script into an existing template using the html source, but I’m unable to due to the problem you described.