Landing page on different URL than Mautic SW

We are using AWS Elastic Beanstalk to host the Mautic SW. AWS generates a URL for the app that’s something like xyz-890.elasticbeanstalk.com, which is the URL of the Mautic login. We want the generated landing page to be hosted under a different URL, such as landing.oursite.com. We can change the URL in AWS to something else, but then the Mautic login would still be accessible by removing the path/parameters from the URL.

We are using AWS Elastic Beanstalk to host the Mautic SW. AWS generates a URL for the app that’s something like xyz-890.elasticbeanstalk.com, which is the URL of the Mautic login. We want the generated landing page to be hosted under a different URL, such as landing.oursite.com. We can change the URL in AWS to something else, but then the Mautic login would still be accessible by removing the path/parameters from the URL.

use DNS points

Could you please clarify?

To clarify, we want domain A to host the Mautic SW that allows us to create landing pages, etc., and another domain, B, that hosts the actual landing pages that will be part of the campaigns.

I added the following in the .htaccess file that comes with Mautic in the block:

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^lead.mydomain.com$ [NC]
   RewriteRule ^$ http://www.mydomain.com [L,R=301]

And setup my DNS A record to point to my Elastic IP. With this, going to lead.mydomain.com redirects to www.mydomain.com, but the landing pages are still viewable. The site can still be accessed use the Beanstalk URL, and the Mautic SW is only accessible from there.