Landing Pages

The fact that you guys have a facility to copy pre designed landing pages are great.

There are a few issues with this…

1. It doesn’t allow for uncommented tags which is a problem

It shows this code:
Code:
like this on preview

2. Once you have copied your html into the editor it moves everything that is in the header into the body
Code:

Is this something I am doing wrong or is this a bug?

The fact that you guys have a facility to copy pre designed landing pages are great.

There are a few issues with this…

1. It doesn’t allow for uncommented tags which is a problem

It shows this code:

<!-- HTML5 shim, for IE6-8 support of HTML5 elements. All other JS at the end of file. --> <!--[if lt IE 9]> <script src="js/html5shiv.js"></script> <script src="js/respond.min.js"></script> <![endif]-->
like this on preview

1. Once you have copied your html into the editor it moves everything that is in the header into the body

[code]

[/code]

Is this something I am doing wrong or is this a bug?

Oh and I have beta4 installed

Hey Lance,

Looks like the html parser is jacking it up. Can you try to apply this fix (https://github.com/mautic/mautic/commit/c78cbd628a4d0398c339ee5c087cfe4928799369) and let me know if it fixes it for you? Basically telling the form to not touch the html at all for the custom content to allow a fully enabled HTML page.

Thanks,
Alan

Hi Alan

Yeah that worked nicely, can one even if you using the custom builder still use formbuilder short codes i.e.: {form=1} or not?

Yes, any token will also work in custom HTML.

Thanks!
Alan