Leads tracking problem

In previous post I stumble upon adding points problem.

So, my already known leads (and also unknown) are visiting my ‘score pages’ and I see no points adding to them.

You said that user needs to be logged in to track the email. So you mean, the user needs to be logged into Wordpress as a wp-user?

In previous post I stumble upon adding points problem.

So, my already known leads (and also unknown) are visiting my ‘score pages’ and I see no points adding to them.

You said that user needs to be logged in to track the email. So you mean, the user needs to be logged into Wordpress as a wp-user?

Not sure with whom were you talking. Take a look at https://www.mautic.org/docs/pages/troubleshooting.html if it helps you solve it. A lead doesn’t have to be logged in to WP to gain some points.

Ok, I read it.

“The tracking pixel isn’t part of the page you want to track. Mautic can track only pages which has the tracking pixel in their source code.”

I have a plugin installed. I assume this plugin tracks all of my pages, right?

It does add points if someone hits first page, but it doesn’t add them if someone hit another specific page that is important for me.

Do I need to add additional tracking code or is this plugin enough?

Found it.

The gif on this page does have a status 304. So something is wrong. Now please, tell me how to find the right path to my Mautic instance?

Now I have this written under my Base URL in WP Mautic settings: http://mysite.com/mautic

That’s obviously a sample URL. Change it to the URL where your Mautic runs.

:slight_smile: I didnt want to reveal my website. So, the website there is mine not sample one.

Well, hard to help you then :slight_smile: But the base URL is the one you can see while browsing your Mautic before the /s/ part.

So I wrote it ok. Where is a problem then? I don’t get it… Anyone?

I cannot tell you for sure unless I see the WP website.

Oh, ok, no problem: http://pro-tekst.com/

I can see the tracking pixel loaded fine. Where is the 304 problem?

Oh, sorry, this is the problematic page: http://pro-tekst.com/cenik/

Hmm, the mtracking.gif is loaded fine with 200 status. Could you check if there are some error messages in the Mautic log (app/logs/ folder) and in the server log?

I see it differently…

There is no ‘folder’ in apps/logs…am I missing something?

Anyone who can help me with this?

That’s strange. I’ve made a few refreshes and it was always loaded just fine:

Mautic creates a log file for each day and leaves there the last 7 days of logs. Go through those logs if there is some error message.

Ok, this is what I found:

[2015-11-03 06:25:38] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineDBALDBALException: “An exception occurred while executing ‘INSERT INTO mau_campaign_lead_event_log (date_triggered, is_scheduled, trigger_date, system_triggered, metadata, non_action_path_taken, event_id, lead_id, campaign_id, ip_id) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)’ with params [“2015-11-03 06:25:38”, 0, null, 0, “a:0:{}”, 0, 8, 21785, 3, 454]: Duplicate entry ‘8-21785’ for key ‘PRIMARY’” at /home/potdomov/public_html/protekst/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DBALException.php line 91 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException(code: 0): An exception occurred while executing ‘INSERT INTO mau_campaign_lead_event_log (date_triggered, is_scheduled, trigger_date, system_triggered, metadata, non_action_path_taken, event_id, lead_id, campaign_id, ip_id) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)’ with params [“2015-11-03 06:25:38”, 0, null, 0, “a:0:{}”, 0, 8, 21785, 3, 454]:nnDuplicate entry ‘8-21785’ for key ‘PRIMARY’ at /home/potdomov/public_html/protekst/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DBALException.php:91, Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\Mysqli\MysqliException(code: 1062): Duplicate entry ‘8-21785’ for key ‘PRIMARY’ at /home/potdomov/public_html/protekst/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/Mysqli/MysqliStatement.php:166)"} []