Leads are not tracking visited pages

Hello, I am new on mautic, after I added the cron job and the mtrack.gif and all sees to be fine, the leads are not tracking the visited pages. What could be wrong or what I am doing wrong.

Thanks

Hello, I am new on mautic, after I added the cron job and the mtrack.gif and all sees to be fine, the leads are not tracking the visited pages. What could be wrong or what I am doing wrong.

Thanks

Hi, could you post here a link to

1. Your Mautic installation (where the login to Mautic screen is)
  2. The website where you inserted the tracking pixel into?

Have you used some CMS plugin to insert the tracking pixel or have you just inserted the code yourself?

Hello, thanks for answer,
The Mautic installation is in http://www.clickmarketing.com.mx/ma/ and the site inserted in is http://www.b1sales.com

Initially I inserted the tracking pixel with the WordPress plugin but I saw not tracking info on any leads, so I detective the plugin and inserted directly in section on my WordPress where I inserted other script codes.

Thanks

Ruben

Today I see some tracking info but is like intermittent, I see some data from yesterday but today tracking is not there so maybe the tracking fuctionality works just certain time after fill a form and not later

I don’t see any problem with the tracking pixel. It is configured correctly and loaded just fine. Mautic is able to track all visits to that website.

@escopecz , my case is the same.

1. Tracking pixel at www.diabetesequilibrada.com
  2. Mautic hosted at 2effes.com

When I visit landing page throught email next campaign event not occurs and clicks score table remais “0” into “manage emails” menu. I’ve changed the campaign workflow to land at:

A) 2effes.com/confirmado by landing page tamplate
B) www.diabetesequilibrada.com/eu-quero/inscricao-confirmada/ by diabetesequilibrada.com URL field popup into workflow

Should be this link causing non tracking clicks?

This link is generated by Sendgrip.

Reading another post I’ve found this! Man… It was driving me crazy…