List of IPs to not track contacts with => still get tracked and recorded

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.4.7
My PHP version is: 8.0.28
My Database type and version is: 8.0.32

Your problem
My problem is:

Under the above-mentioned position on the configuration page I enter a couple of IP addresses, but when I visit any landing page, my visits are still tracked and recorded in the database.

Update 2023-04-19:
I forgot to change the IP address today, thus a site visit was recorded from a focus item I tested on my website. Then I changed the IP address in the configuration again. Now, another website visit where the focus item is placed is not tracked anymore. But visiting a mautic landing page is still being tracked.

BTW, I always use a different browser to test landing pages or mautic forms on my website, than the browser I have mautic opened.

These errors are showing in the log:

No, nothing in the logs.

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

As I use a VPN to connect to the internet, I switched IP addresses several times, but with not impact. The issue persists. I even switched off the VPN and entered the new IP address into the configuration. Made no difference, still my visits get tracked and recorded.

The IP addresses I enter on the configuration page are saved to /app/config/local.php, but do not seem to have any impact.