Looking for Smart Ideas: How do I...

Hey guys,

I am looking for a smart, automated way that I can get new subscribers from my mailchimp list to mautic. I want to have to have two duplicate lists, one on mailchimp and one on Mautic.

Here is one thought, I could use an automation software like Zapier etc, to copy leads from mailchimp and write to google spreadsheets. How can I now make this sheet load into Mautic?

Any suggestions?

Hey guys,

I am looking for a smart, automated way that I can get new subscribers from my mailchimp list to mautic. I want to have to have two duplicate lists, one on mailchimp and one on Mautic.

Here is one thought, I could use an automation software like Zapier etc, to copy leads from mailchimp and write to google spreadsheets. How can I now make this sheet load into Mautic?

Any suggestions?

I noticed we can use Webhooks in Zapier and Mautic, is there any way I can send a leads details through this?

With a middle-ware script, you can create the new leads by the fake form submit. Maybe it would be the fastest way to implement it:

https://medium.com/@jan_linhart/the-simplest-way-how-to-submit-a-form-data-to-mautic-1454d3afd005