Receive Contact in Mautic via Zapier

Is it possible to create a new lead in Mautic from Zapier? I have a third party program that will send the lead to zapier but I can’t figure out if I can, or how to get it into Mautic with Zapier. Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks,

Skip

Is it possible to create a new lead in Mautic from Zapier? I have a third party program that will send the lead to zapier but I can’t figure out if I can, or how to get it into Mautic with Zapier. Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks,
Skip

Yes i think that is possible just use the Mauti Zapier Integration and you will see the action you have.

It appears the only actions I have are once they are in Mautic, not to send one “to” mautic. I may be looking at it wrong.

Yes, that does appear to be the case with the beta version of the Zapier zap. We cannot send into Mautic, we can only send from Mautic based upon certain flags: Contact updated, Page Hit, Email opened, Contact point change, Form submitted, or New Contact created. This is vexing me. I don’t want to have to use Mautic forms all over my landing pages as there is much complexity in how the various fields are handled.

You should be able to create contacts using the Mautic app for Zapier. Just make sure you’re using the correct one, 1.0.3. Try using the link and details here: https://github.com/mautic/mautic-zapier#zapier-app-for-connecting-mautic