Service.

Hi there.

I’m desperately needing to have my mautic.com account integrated with zapier. This project I’m working on is already 3 days late due to the difficulty in tracking lead conversions. If I could properly integrate my mautic acc to a zapier webhook it would solve everything.

If you could do it for me I’ll be more than happy to pay for your service fee. Just let me know how much it would cost.

Add me on skype if you’re interested: lzmaciel.sp

Thank you!

Hi there.

I’m desperately needing to have my mautic.com account integrated with zapier. This project I’m working on is already 3 days late due to the difficulty in tracking lead conversions. If I could properly integrate my mautic acc to a zapier webhook it would solve everything.

If you could do it for me I’ll be more than happy to pay for your service fee. Just let me know how much it would cost.

Add me on skype if you’re interested: lzmaciel.sp

Thank you!

At this stage i dont have the time to be able to help you… If you get in contact with the Mautic.com people the zapier integration is trying to access (domain)/api/leads for example and uses the same set of access for everything else.

I’ve obly tested it on our self-hosted version and I think most people who are using the Zapier integration are self-hosting it.

If all you want to so is receive the webhooks, instead of selecting Mautic select Webhooks and do it that way.

Zac