Make the Update Notification appear

Hi all,

I’m running self hosted Mautic (1.4.1), and I don’t get an update notification appearing when a new version is released.

I read in another thread here that logging out and back in again would cause ti to reappear, but no luck.

I don’t have SSH access (to use the PHP script to trigger the upgrade), so is there some other way to get the auto-upgrade behaviour happening>

Cheers

Malcolm

Hi all,

I’m running self hosted Mautic (1.4.1), and I don’t get an update notification appearing when a new version is released.

I read in another thread here that logging out and back in again would cause ti to reappear, but no luck.

I don’t have SSH access (to use the PHP script to trigger the upgrade), so is there some other way to get the auto-upgrade behaviour happening>

Cheers
Malcolm

Ah, maybe I’ve figured it out. Did the PHP version required change between Mautic 1.41 and 2? I have PHP 5.4.45 and Mautic 1.41 is running happily, but I notice the latest version requires 5.6.19.

Perhaps it is smart enough to not show the auto-upgrade notification if the minimum PHP version is not met?

Cheers
Malcolm

Yep, that’s what it was. I updated PHP to 5.6.30, logged out, logged back in and the notification was there waiting for me.

Cheers
Malcolm