Many Bugs When Update Notification Fired

I have had mautic up and running for a few weeks.

Have roughly 3000 contacts in mautic, and I have sent several emails from mautic using Amazon SES.

Once the update notification for 2.1 showed up on my mautic notifications many things began to break and not function properly. I cleared the cache and the problems still persisted so I updated to 2.1

The update was successful, but many errors still persist.

Some errors I’ve noticed include:

1. Dashboard graphs do not populate

I will attach an image showing this:

c9714f07de.png

2. Unable to delete contacts or segments. When I click the dropdown next to a contact and press delete, or when I select the checkbox and click delete in the top right corner the page just reloads and contact remains in the list.

3. Mautic often “freezes” when trying to access emails, segments, etc. By freezes I mean the ajax loader bar keeps moving across the top of the page, but the new page never loads. One work around for this when using google chrome is to hover over the different nav items/ buttons and get the url of the page. Once I have the url for the page I edit the pages url and hit enter. This allows the page to load, and stops the ajax loader from just running all the time.

4. Cannot add contacts to any segments. When I select all contacts and click batch edit the selected contacts’ a new page is loaded showing the add to segment/ remove from segment lists instead of opening in a popup on the contacts page.

c9667aec8b.png

5. Email editor does not show the save or builder buttons and the body area of the email displays html email code.

c97b455e7a.png

Before I noticed the update notification all of these issues were not present, but then randomly all of these issues surfaced.

I will also attach 2 of my error log files. I would greatly appreciate any help with these issues.

I was thinking about uninstalling mautic and running a new clean install, but my fear is even after that mautic till remain broken.

Log files:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B48mMRyGryVSYXBDU2l2NThxVlU

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B48mMRyGryVSN2EwZXZMQ0N6ZHc

Also a little more information about my setup:

I am running mautic 2.1 on a linux VPS that has wordpress installed. My site also uses cloudflare as a CDN.

I have several plugins that help send wordpress/ woocommerce form data to mautic.

It seems the contacts being added is still functioning, and it still is moving the active users to the top of the list.

Hope to hear back soon.

Thanks,

Connor

I have had mautic up and running for a few weeks.

Have roughly 3000 contacts in mautic, and I have sent several emails from mautic using Amazon SES.

Once the update notification for 2.1 showed up on my mautic notifications many things began to break and not function properly. I cleared the cache and the problems still persisted so I updated to 2.1

The update was successful, but many errors still persist.

Some errors I’ve noticed include:

1. Dashboard graphs do not populate

2. Unable to delete contacts or segments. When I click the dropdown next to a contact and press delete, or when I select the checkbox and click delete in the top right corner the page just reloads and contact remains in the list.

3. Mautic often “freezes” when trying to access emails, segments, etc. By freezes I mean the ajax loader bar keeps moving across the top of the page, but the new page never loads. One work around for this when using google chrome is to hover over the different nav items/ buttons and get the url of the page. Once I have the url for the page I edit the pages url and hit enter. This allows the page to load, and stops the ajax loader from just running all the time.

4. Cannot add contacts to any segments. When I select all contacts and click batch edit the selected contacts’ a new page is loaded showing the add to segment/ remove from segment lists instead of opening in a popup on the contacts page.

5. Email editor does not show the save or builder buttons and the body area of the email displays html email code.

Before I noticed the update notification all of these issues were not present, but then randomly all of these issues surfaced.

I will also attach 2 of my error log files. I would greatly appreciate any help with these issues.

I was thinking about uninstalling mautic and running a new clean install, but my fear is even after that mautic till remain broken.

Log files:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B48mMRyGryVSYXBDU2l2NThxVlU
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B48mMRyGryVSN2EwZXZMQ0N6ZHc

Also a little more information about my setup:
I am running mautic 2.1 on a linux VPS that has wordpress installed. My site also uses cloudflare as a CDN.

I have several plugins that help send wordpress/ woocommerce form data to mautic.

It seems the contacts being added is still functioning, and it still is moving the active users to the top of the list.

Hope to hear back soon.

Thanks,
Connor