Segments are not updating (1.4)

Hello,

Just starting to set up mautic. Installed version 1.4 and most is working fine and I am very impressed with it so far. Installation is a bit challenging, but i am getting there…;-)

One problem for now:

I can’t seem to get the segments automatically updated.

*I imported leads (about 12000)

*made a list/segment with a filter —> “email” - “not empty” (so every contact with an email will go on that list/segment)

*Cron job ……/app/console mautic:segments:update >/dev/null 2>&1

*Cron job runs every 15min

The cron job seems to work, but the list will not update. It says “no contacts”

Looked at the forum but can’t find the answer I am looking for…;-(

Anything i am missing here?

Thanks!

Lennaert

Hello,

Just starting to set up mautic. Installed version 1.4 and most is working fine and I am very impressed with it so far. Installation is a bit challenging, but i am getting there…:wink:

One problem for now:

I can’t seem to get the segments automatically updated.

*I imported leads (about 12000)
*made a list/segment with a filter —> “email” - “not empty” (so every contact with an email will go on that list/segment)
*Cron job ……/app/console mautic:segments:update >/dev/null 2>&1
*Cron job runs every 15min

The cron job seems to work, but the list will not update. It says “no contacts”

Looked at the forum but can’t find the answer I am looking for…;-(

Anything i am missing here?

Thanks!

Lennaert

What is the output of the mautic:segment:update command when you execute it manually?

Thanks for your quick reply.

Manually it gives:

$ /usr/local/bin/php /home/plxk346355/domains/nofruit.nl/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:segments:update
Script in progress. Use -f or --force to force execution

Ok, what is the output when you add the -f attribute at the end of the command?

It is:

$ /usr/local/bin/php /home/plxk346355/domains/nofruit.nl/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:segments:update --force
Rebuilding contacts for segment 2
12485 total contact(s) to be added in batches of 300
0/12485 [>---------------------------] 0%
Warning: require(/home/plxk346355/domains/nofruit.nl/public_html/mautic/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticLeadBundleEntityLead.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/plxk346355/domains/nofruit.nl/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php on line 207

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/plxk346355/domains/nofruit.nl/public_html/mautic/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticLeadBundleEntityLead.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/plxk346355/domains/nofruit.nl/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php on line 207

Ok, it’s failing on cache. Try to clear it. Remove the app/cache directory and run the command again. And make sure you are not running it as root.

That solved the problem!