Contacts import via CSV.

I am trying to import a CSV containing only the below fields at this stage:

firstname

lastname

email

city

statea

zipcode

system (custom field - type Select - Multiple)

Order-Added-Date (Custom Field - Type Date)

these are the errors I get for both customs fields I created. What’s the format to populate these fields in the DB?

Select - Multiple: This value is not valid.

Date: This value is not valid.

thank you

Contacts import via CSV.

I am trying to import a CSV containing only the below fields at this stage:
firstname
lastname
email
city
statea
zipcode
system (custom field - type Select - Multiple)
Order-Added-Date (Custom Field - Type Date)

these are the errors I get for both customs fields I created. What’s the format to populate these fields in the DB?

Select - Multiple: This value is not valid.
Date: This value is not valid.

thank you

I faced a similar problem.

In Official Documentation they suggest you use this format of dates

But I am still looking for Multiple Selects field solution.

I am having the same problem as custom fields, does anyone have a solution?

Who have find a solution for that?

This might be part of the solution. I struggled last days to upload my csv in Mautic. The problems I encountered led to the following solutions :

1. clean your csv from all not recognised characters, such as (but not limited to) é è ë ê à ä â ô ö î… but also ’
  2. beware of “hidden” characters such as spaces behind an email address
  3. all values of your csv must be in the same format as the field in Mautic (text -> text, date -> date, etc.). Be especially caefull for custom fields
  4. Custom fields with multiple values. The values are separated by a vertical bar |. Example: value1|value2|value 3. The order of the values has no importance. value1|value2 will work as good as value2|value1. Beware the values must match with the defined values of your custom field. Values are case sensitive.
    Finaly, I would advise to import limited number of contacts at the time, 2-300 per batch seems good. I tried up to 3700. The problem is that some errors (unrecognised characters…) lead the system to miss 30-60 records and make the system block. As a results, you don’t even know what went wrong.

I hope this helps!