Mautic 2.6.1 Bugs (composer, return path)

composer.json doesn’t update with the latest versions of Mautic. If you run composer update, there are missing dependencies for the SAML bundle.

Solved by grabbing from github, but then there are version errors. Solved by adjusting the versions.

When I send mail:

Code:
From www-data@example.com Thu Feb 23 20:40:51 2017 Return-path:

(www-data is Apache user, I send from PHP Mail) - this did not happen until 2.6.1
Not a massive issue, as I have catchall for my bounce folder set up, so I will still get them, but it would be nice if this gets fixed in future updates.

composer.json doesn’t update with the latest versions of Mautic. If you run composer update, there are missing dependencies for the SAML bundle.
Solved by grabbing from github, but then there are version errors. Solved by adjusting the versions.

When I send mail:

From www-data@example.com Thu Feb 23 20:40:51 2017 Return-path: <www-data@example.com>

(www-data is Apache user, I send from PHP Mail) - this did not happen until 2.6.1
Not a massive issue, as I have catchall for my bounce folder set up, so I will still get them, but it would be nice if this gets fixed in future updates.

If I am logged into the CLI (under root, for example) and send via php app/console mautic:emails:send my emails’ return-path is root@example.com

nothing on the server has changed since I last mailed through Mautic (except OS/security patches) and Mautic’s upgrade to 2.6.1… so I am led to believe mautic is not passing mailer_return_path, which is clearly set in app/local.php

Not built “from source,” I have an extended reports plugin that uses a Symfony bundle that isn’t native to Mautic.

While troubleshooting why the upgrade wasn’t working, I went over the install instructions for the plugin that led to the composer.json issue.