Mautic 4.4 API call failures with Fluent Forms

Your software
My Mautic version is:4.4.0
My PHP version is:7.4.3
My Database type and version is:10.3.34-MariaDB

Your problem
My problem is: I’ve been using Fluent Forms for a while, which uses the api to import my contact information from its form data from Wordpress to Mautic. This was working well until I upgraded to Mautic 4.4.0. As soon as I upgraded, the calls to the api started failing. Fluent Forms doesn’t say anything more than that the call failed. If I go back to calling Mautic 4.2.2 (I never installed Mautic 4.3), the api calls work successfully, so the change causing the problem must have been on the Mautic side. I know that it’s not something stupid, like an authentiction failure, because most of my data appears to be getting transferred, despite the failure message.

1. Is this a known issue?
  2. Where can I find more details about the nature of the failure? Is there a log of this?

These errors are showing in the log:

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: I’ve tested against older Mautic versions, and confirmed that the contact information is transferred properly.

The good news: This was fixed in v4.4.2
The bad news: It is broken again in 4.4.5.

Not sure when it broke, but the current version doesn’t work.

It would make sense to check the release notes and try to figure out what could cause the issue.

Which call fails? Creating contact?

Yes, it’s the call to create a new contact.

No idea. Maybe this?