Mautic 5 Bounce Management Proposal

Hello everyone,

in the effort to spread the word about this I am sharing proposal here as well.

My idea is:

My opinion is that we can improve bounce management in Mautic 5, so I composed proposal for it, with technical breakdown and estimation on the matter.

Summary of the proposal is available here:

< Mautic 5 Bounce Management - Propose new features - Propose new Mautic features - Mautic Community Portal >

For full document please see the PDF attached to the post above.

I think these groups of people would benefit from this idea:

Marketers that use Mautic as it would improve the quality of leads and email reputation.

Why I think they would benefit from this idea:

Proper email handling is esential when we are talking in context of email marketing automation due to stricter rules for (bulk) senders

Any code or resources to support this idea:

Not yet, but the proposal above breaks down the features, the estimate and everything necessary to start coding, I think.

Are you willing to work on this idea?:

Yes.

What skills and resources do you need to explore this further?

I am looking for people that are willing to sponsor me, to develop the above proposal.

Please refer to the PDF attached to the post on the link above to reach out to me, if you are interested.

Thank you for your time.

Best, M.

Yes a better bounce management is really needed. I was doing my own bounce management externally and for soft bounces I will check:
That there are at least 5 bounces
That bounces persist for 14 days
How many emails were sent the last 2 weeks, compared to bounces to determine whether the email address returned to be delivered.
Just some ideas to consider.

2 Likes