Mautic and Enews Genesis

I tried to integrate the Mautic form on the Genesis extension “Enews”.

i tried everything, i don’t know why it doesn’t work

So what can i do?

help pleas

I tried to integrate the Mautic form on the Genesis extension “Enews”.
i tried everything, i don’t know why it doesn’t work
So what can i do?
help pleas

Hi Husgen

We’ll need a lot more information about what you’re trying to do to help you with this. It sounds like you’re using Wordpress and the Genesis framework right?

Are you using Mautic’s wordpress plugin? What version of Mautic? Do you get any errors? Does the form show up and just not submit properly?

Try to fill in some details for us and we’ll do what we can!

I am having the same issue. Yes, I am using a WordPress installation with the Genesis Framework and with the Mautic Plugin installed. My version of Mautic? I frankly don’t know - it is recent though. I tried to find out and serched for how to find the version number and got this: “we’re not making a huge deal about the version number. For all the developers in the room, we are using semantic versioning, this affects when we release certain features, but we believe most users should never have to worry about version upgrades and specific numbers. Mautic strives to always offer seamless upgrades through an intuitive user interface. New version? Simply click the button and watch the upgrade happen. The version number shouldn’t matter”. . I hope it doesn’t matter.

This query, however, is about the integration of a mautic form with a Genesis Plugin called Genesis ENews. This plugin is essentially a lead capture form that does not take either the script or HTML provided by the Mautic software. There is a screen shot of the plugin entry form below.

Essentially, the relevant fields to make the form work are the Form Action field and the relevant Field Name field immediately below.

It is what the relevant action is (i.e. what should happen when the submit form is activated) and how to identify the database name of the fields.

Many thanks.