Mautic and Maulgun plugin issue

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.3.1
My PHP version is: 7.4
My Database type and version is: no idea

Your problem
My problem is:

Hi, I tried to install the Mailgun integration plugin for mautic. After setting it’s options I get this issue every time I try to enter my backend. What should I do? This is the report from the log. Thank you :slight_smile:

Could not check compatibility between MauticPlugin\AFMailgunBundle\Swiftmailer\Transport\MailgunTransport::send(Swift_Mime_Message $message, &$failedRecipients = NULL) and Swift_Transport_AbstractSmtpTransport::send(Swift_Mime_SimpleMessage $message, &$failedRecipients = NULL), because class Swift_Mime_Message is not available in /home/zezaph5/public_html/omqiway.net/crm/plugins/AFMailgunBundle/Swiftmailer/Transport/MailgunTransport.php on line 64

A little update: the site appears offline and I cannot find a way to put it back online. I tried to delete the Mailgun plugin, but it’s still offline.

Any advice on how to put it back online? Thank you :slight_smile:

/bin/console cache:clear

Thank you @EJL :slight_smile:

Unfortuntately it didn’t work. I tried to use the command both with the plugin inside the directory and with the plugin removed. In both cases I got this from the terminal:

In FileLoader.php line 168:

Not a built-in Swiftmailer transport: mautic.transport.mailgun in . (which is loaded in resource “.”). Make sure there is a loader supporting the “mautic” ty
pe.

In SwiftmailerTransportFactory.php line 74:

Not a built-in Swiftmailer transport: mautic.transport.mailgun.

cache:clear [–no-warmup] [–no-optional-warmers] [-h|–help] [-q|–quiet] [-v|vv|vvv|–verbose] [-V|–version] [–ansi] [–no-ansi] [-n|–no-interaction] [-e|–env ENV] [–no-debug] [–]

[zezaph5@depro15 ~]$ php /home/zezaph5/public_html/omqiway.net/crm/bin/console cache:clear

[WARNING] Some commands could not be registered:

In getMautic_Transport_MailgunService.php line 8:

Class ‘MauticPlugin\AFMailgunBundle\Swiftmailer\Transport\MailgunTransport’ not found

Class ‘MauticPlugin\AFMailgunBundle\Swiftmailer\Transport\MailgunTransport’ not found

// Clearing the cache for the prod environment with debug false

In FileLoader.php line 168:

Not a built-in Swiftmailer transport: mautic.transport.mailgun in . (which is loaded in resource “.”). Make sure there is a loader supporting the “mautic” ty
pe.

In SwiftmailerTransportFactory.php line 74:

Not a built-in Swiftmailer transport: mautic.transport.mailgun.

cache:clear [–no-warmup] [–no-optional-warmers] [-h|–help] [-q|–quiet] [-v|vv|vvv|–verbose] [-V|–version] [–ansi] [–no-ansi] [-n|–no-interaction] [-e|–env ENV] [–no-debug] [–]

What can I do?

mautic/app/config/local.php line 15 change ‘mailer_transport’ => ‘smtp’,
then try clearing cache

Thank you @EJL :slight_smile:

I tried with SMTP but it didnt’ work. I tried with mautic.transport.smtp and still didn’t work. However I solved it by using mautic.transport.mailjet.

Awesome. Glad it has been solved.