Mautic and Ninja pop ups integration help

I have just got ninja pop ups for my website… i’ve linked it with the API etc and its picking up my segments. You don’t register your forms with ninja pop ups… you register the segments. So I have created the forms on the website and linked each pop up with the segment. I keep getting an error code when I test it. I have asked for help from their support. They came back saying this is the error code in one of them:

Hello,

It’s caused by your mautic configuration:

array (

‘error’ =>

array (

‘code’ => 400,

‘message’ => ‘companyname: This field is required.’,

‘details’ =>

array (

‘companyname’ =>

array (

0 => ‘This field is required.’,

),

),

),

)

You have added field that is required and it’s missing in your pop-ups

I have tried making new segments and forms for test purposes and still getting an error… They just said to ask Mautic now. Just wondered if anyone can help? I just have this feeling that they have got it wrong with the segments because I know from Optimise Press i’ve connected the form not the segment… but hoping someone may be able to help

Thanks

I have just got ninja pop ups for my website… i’ve linked it with the API etc and its picking up my segments. You don’t register your forms with ninja pop ups… you register the segments. So I have created the forms on the website and linked each pop up with the segment. I keep getting an error code when I test it. I have asked for help from their support. They came back saying this is the error code in one of them:

Hello,

It’s caused by your mautic configuration:

array (
‘error’ =>
array (
‘code’ => 400,
‘message’ => ‘companyname: This field is required.’,
‘details’ =>
array (
‘companyname’ =>
array (
0 => ‘This field is required.’,
),
),
),
)

You have added field that is required and it’s missing in your pop-ups

I have tried making new segments and forms for test purposes and still getting an error… They just said to ask Mautic now. Just wondered if anyone can help? I just have this feeling that they have got it wrong with the segments because I know from Optimise Press i’ve connected the form not the segment… but hoping someone may be able to help

Thanks