Mautic and Salesforce Integration - No Contact Field Mapping Tab?

Your software
My Mautic version is: 2.15.3
My PHP version is: 7.2

Your problem
My problem is: I have integrated Mautic with our Salesforce install via the plugin. Everything went off without a hitch, however, the Contact Field Mapping tab and the Company tab arent showing up in the plugin settings modal as the tutorials show.

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

I tried manually running the:

php app/console mautic:integration:synccontacts --integration=Salesforce

Command to see if an initial sync had to occur before the tabs activated but all that I received was a bunch of PHP errors talking about missing records and field definitions - so my guess is that I need to setup the field mapping first.

I also tried logging out and in (thinking maybe it was a session issue) but there wasnt any change there either.

My end goal is to simply have mautic pushing form data into Salesforce and any updated data to come out of sales force into the Mautic contact data.

Can anyone tell me how to get these tabs to show? Mautic is fully authorized with our salesforce setup so Im at a loss as to why this isnt working.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hey All - despite my best efforst I couldnt get the salesforce plugin to work. I ended up just implementing it through Zapier - which seems to work fine. That was ultimately the work around I had to take.

Thanks.