Mautic Api: Fatal error

Hi,

Unfortunately my web hosting doesn’t offer ssh access so i am unable to install Composer. So i am using a joomla plugin of Mautic api which doesnt require composer, but i am running into the following problem:

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'MauticExceptionIncorrectParametersReturnedException' with message 'Incorrect access token parameters returned: ???'

Any ideas why it is returning this? Also is there a guide for the API without the need of composer?

Thanks.

Hi,

Unfortunately my web hosting doesn’t offer ssh access so i am unable to install Composer. So i am using a joomla plugin of Mautic api which doesnt require composer, but i am running into the following problem:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'MauticExceptionIncorrectParametersReturnedException' with message 'Incorrect access token parameters returned: ???'

Any ideas why it is returning this? Also is there a guide for the API without the need of composer?

Thanks.

Hello, i am also getting this error:
it works fine but after a day i get the following error

MauticExceptionIncorrectParametersReturnedException: Incorrect access token parameters returned: invalid_grant in MauticAuthOAuth->requestAccessToken() (line 620 of /app/vendor/mautic/api-library/lib/Auth/OAuth.php).