Mautic Community Forums

Mautic/Joomla integration - Incorrect access token parameters returned: ???

Hopefully the title says it all. I’ve seen this on the forum and followed the advice to the conclusion that this is not resolved.



Log file

Code:
#Fields: datetime priority clientip category message 2016-05-10T23:41:05+00:00 INFO 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Authorize method called. 2016-05-10T23:42:07+00:00 INFO 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Authorize method called. 2016-05-10T23:42:07+00:00 ERROR 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Incorrect access token parameters returned: Array 2016-05-10T23:43:24+00:00 INFO 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Authorize method called. 2016-05-10T23:43:25+00:00 ERROR 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Incorrect access token parameters returned: Array 2016-05-10T23:44:36+00:00 INFO 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Authorize method called. 2016-05-10T23:44:36+00:00 ERROR 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Incorrect access token parameters returned: Array 2016-05-10T23:45:08+00:00 INFO 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Authorize method called. 2016-05-10T23:45:08+00:00 ERROR 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Incorrect access token parameters returned: Array 2016-05-10T23:46:53+00:00 INFO 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Authorize method called. 2016-05-10T23:46:54+00:00 ERROR 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Incorrect access token parameters returned: Array 2016-05-10T23:47:52+00:00 INFO 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Authorize method called. 2016-05-10T23:47:53+00:00 ERROR 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Incorrect access token parameters returned: ??? 2016-05-10T23:48:07+00:00 INFO 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Authorize method called. 2016-05-10T23:48:09+00:00 ERROR 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Incorrect access token parameters returned: ??? 2016-05-11T00:16:29+00:00 INFO 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Authorize method called. 2016-05-11T00:16:30+00:00 ERROR 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Incorrect access token parameters returned: ??? 2016-05-11T00:26:00+00:00 INFO 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Authorize method called.

OK. Latest Joomla. Rochen shared with mod_sec off. I have the custom "front-end" version of the plugin and have the same OAuth1.a defined in Joomla and Mautic. Mautic exists in a directory of the main site.

I do have cloudflare running but I have an exception for any mention of "mautic" in an address (so should stop any aspect of your plugin being served by the CDN).

When I try to authorise I get returned back to the plugin page without any message. I have checked the token parameters numerous times....even copying and pasting both into notepad to inspect side by side.

Bit of a bummer really....everything else setup for a Facebook campaign and.....the starter gun won't fire ;)

Hopefully the title says it all. I’ve seen this on the forum and followed the advice to the conclusion that this is not resolved.

Log file

#Fields: datetime priority clientip category message 2016-05-10T23:41:05+00:00 INFO 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Authorize method called. 2016-05-10T23:42:07+00:00 INFO 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Authorize method called. 2016-05-10T23:42:07+00:00 ERROR 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Incorrect access token parameters returned: Array 2016-05-10T23:43:24+00:00 INFO 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Authorize method called. 2016-05-10T23:43:25+00:00 ERROR 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Incorrect access token parameters returned: Array 2016-05-10T23:44:36+00:00 INFO 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Authorize method called. 2016-05-10T23:44:36+00:00 ERROR 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Incorrect access token parameters returned: Array 2016-05-10T23:45:08+00:00 INFO 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Authorize method called. 2016-05-10T23:45:08+00:00 ERROR 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Incorrect access token parameters returned: Array 2016-05-10T23:46:53+00:00 INFO 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Authorize method called. 2016-05-10T23:46:54+00:00 ERROR 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Incorrect access token parameters returned: Array 2016-05-10T23:47:52+00:00 INFO 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Authorize method called. 2016-05-10T23:47:53+00:00 ERROR 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Incorrect access token parameters returned: ??? 2016-05-10T23:48:07+00:00 INFO 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Authorize method called. 2016-05-10T23:48:09+00:00 ERROR 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Incorrect access token parameters returned: ??? 2016-05-11T00:16:29+00:00 INFO 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Authorize method called. 2016-05-11T00:16:30+00:00 ERROR 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Incorrect access token parameters returned: ??? 2016-05-11T00:26:00+00:00 INFO 183.88.96.169 plg_mautic Authorize method called.

OK. Latest Joomla. Rochen shared with mod_sec off. I have the custom “front-end” version of the plugin and have the same OAuth1.a defined in Joomla and Mautic. Mautic exists in a directory of the main site.

I do have cloudflare running but I have an exception for any mention of “mautic” in an address (so should stop any aspect of your plugin being served by the CDN).

When I try to authorise I get returned back to the plugin page without any message. I have checked the token parameters numerous times…even copying and pasting both into notepad to inspect side by side.

Bit of a bummer really…everything else setup for a Facebook campaign and…the starter gun won’t fire :wink:

I dug…and dug…and dug. Answer was here on the forum (though slightly obscure).

OAuth2 (I’m not running SSL) worked first time…go figure. Still can’t get the {mauticform ID} call working but that might be the inclusion in a custom_html module rather than content. I do have the joomla plugins running in the module but I have seen this issue with other {} calls in the custom_html module before. Onwards with inline styling…but that I am happy with.