Joomla Plugin - Users to Leads

I followed this video as well as researched many threads with similar issues:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EZ7nTW5CdE

I was very careful to create my credentials in the proper way and proper order as well as saving my settings in the plugin in the proper order with OAuth1 selected before copying the keys over and then clicking authorize.

No matter what I attempt I continue to get this error:

Error
Incorrect access token parameters returned: Array

I can get it to authorize with OAuth2 every time but no matter how I set it up I can not get OAuth1 to authorize. I am using the latest version of the joomla plugin directly from github (Latest commit 071c34c on Oct 6) and the latest version of mautic 2.2.1.

I followed this video as well as researched many threads with similar issues:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EZ7nTW5CdE

I was very careful to create my credentials in the proper way and proper order as well as saving my settings in the plugin in the proper order with OAuth1 selected before copying the keys over and then clicking authorize.

No matter what I attempt I continue to get this error:

Error
Incorrect access token parameters returned: Array

I can get it to authorize with OAuth2 every time but no matter how I set it up I can not get OAuth1 to authorize. I am using the latest version of the joomla plugin directly from github (Latest commit 071c34c on Oct 6) and the latest version of mautic 2.2.1.

ok I was 7 hours into this before I made the last post, now 7 hours later and still nothing working. Curious… Does anyone have Mautic 2.2.1 with the Joomla Plugin (current version at github) working with Joomla 3.6.4 (latest Joomla) fresh install, linux, mysql, php5.6 etc.

I have tried uploading the lib files overwriting them, doing fresh installs, changing code from “leads” to “contacts” and tracing down each of those paths, I can get all of the features of the joomla plugin working with the exception of leads/contacts creation upon front end user creation within joomla. I am using OAuth2 but everything else seems to be fine with it. I am NOT using HTTPS in my url is this causing all the issues? If so where in the world is carmen san diego with a link to a working version of all of this… documentation with actual working steps… github with real working code… zip with functioning stuff? This looks great but if I can’t get it working why spend another 3 days on it?

Haven’t even dug into the facebook integration just yet but the little that I did look into seems to be that it is in just as great a shape as the joomla plugin.

Any help? Video with actual working solutions? Maybe I need access to a Mautic 1.1 version or something that is more representative of all the docs/vids/etc.

Love the basic features of Mautic but really looking forward to 2.2.3 version.