Mautic campaign builder not working

r1j05l.jpg

I've just updated Mautic to latest version and i haven't been able to create a new campaign. This is a screenshot of campaign builder, the add a contact source button doesn't do anything when you click on it. Also the sidebar on the left has dissapeared. I've been using this software for the last month but it has no campaigns created at the moment. I could create a campaign before updating, but now i am not able to set events and actions. Please help me to create a new campaign.

I’ve just updated Mautic to latest version and i haven’t been able to create a new campaign. This is a screenshot of campaign builder, the add a contact source button doesn’t do anything when you click on it. Also the sidebar on the left has dissapeared. I’ve been using this software for the last month but it has no campaigns created at the moment. I could create a campaign before updating, but now i am not able to set events and actions. Please help me to create a new campaign.

They changed it. Now when you create a campaign it prompts you to choose either a segment or form. Then a first action. From there you have to click the little ‘+’ icon on the boxes to add additional steps. It threw me for a loop too. I kind of like the old way… made more sense.

Oh i see it is working now! Thank you! Apparently it took some time to update the changes