Mautic Error 500 (Route Issue)

Hi,

Mautic is throwing an error 500. Log file is below.

[2016-07-11 15:56:43] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentRoutingExceptionRouteNotFoundException: “Unable to generate a URL for the named route “mautic_lead_action” as such route does not exist.” at /home/gbizituk/public_html/mautic/app/cache/prod/appProdUrlGenerator.php line 215 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Routing\Exception\RouteNotFoundException(code: 0): Unable to generate a URL for the named route “mautic_lead_action” as such route does not exist. at /home/gbizituk/public_html/mautic/app/cache/prod/appProdUrlGenerator.php:215)"} []

Hi,
Mautic is throwing an error 500. Log file is below.

[2016-07-11 15:56:43] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentRoutingExceptionRouteNotFoundException: “Unable to generate a URL for the named route “mautic_lead_action” as such route does not exist.” at /home/gbizituk/public_html/mautic/app/cache/prod/appProdUrlGenerator.php line 215 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Routing\Exception\RouteNotFoundException(code: 0): Unable to generate a URL for the named route “mautic_lead_action” as such route does not exist. at /home/gbizituk/public_html/mautic/app/cache/prod/appProdUrlGenerator.php:215)"} []

Hi,

I was able to fix this by removing all rows from the “widgets” table where the row contained the username or name of the person’s account it was affecting.

Josh.

This issue is fixed in https://github.com/mautic/mautic/pull/2047 and will be released with Mautic 2.1.0

Hi

i create New custom plugin its just display “helloworld”.
and set plugin menu at admin panel.
but i getting this error.

[2017-08-10 05:41:52] mautic.ERROR: SymfonyComponentRoutingExceptionRouteNotFoundException: Unable to generate a URL for the named route “plugin_helloworld_world” as such route does not exist. - in file /var/www/html/9_8_2017_mautic/app/cache/prod/appProdProjectContainerUrlGenerator.php - at line 213 [] []

Clear the cache

i have cleared cache but still getting that error i am trying to solve this from last 3 days.

It’s hard to give any advice when you didn’t share any code. Where is your github repo with the plugin?

yes here is my code in github you can see https://github.com/vishal-px/Mautic-Simple-Plugin