Mautic Governance Model v2.0 for final review

Hi folks,

Thank you everyone who has taken the time to read, review and provide feedback on the proposed governance model.

I have incorporated all feedback that came in through the forums, through Slack, and through discussions in Mautic Conference Global last week, in preparing the final draft for review/comment.

Please take a look at the document here:

Where there are changes to what was in the forum threads, I have called this out with a comment along with the explanation as to why.

We will have this forum thread open for the next week for discussion and, based on a lazy consensus, we will move forward with proposing that the Council adopts the new governance model thereafter.

If you have any questions, concerns or aspects of the proposed governance model that you feel need to be updated, please post in the forum thread below. It’s helpful if you can quote the specific part before adding your comments so that we can understand exactly what you are referring to.

Thanks again for all your involvement in setting up Mautic’s stable foundations for growth!

There will surely be refinements in the future, but to me this looks like a great and very complete starting point. And the content has matured in various good discussions… Thus: I’d vote to go with this draft! :white_check_mark:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 40 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Thanks folks for the review - I have taken the proposal to the Community Council who are in the process of voting to adopt the new governance model.

We did not have a defined process for changing the governance model but felt that this was the most appropriate path for us to make this decision.

We will be in touch in due course with next steps!