Mautic Html Forms Not Communicating With ThriveThemes

Please I need help.

I am trying to use Mautic Form in thrive themes.

The issue I am having is when I copy the raw html code from mautic and

place it into thrive themes it keeps buffering for hours nothing happens.

Has anyone experienced this?

Kindly advise on how to resolve this issue

Thanks a million

Wen

Please I need help.
I am trying to use Mautic Form in thrive themes.
The issue I am having is when I copy the raw html code from mautic and
place it into thrive themes it keeps buffering for hours nothing happens.
Has anyone experienced this?
Kindly advise on how to resolve this issue
Thanks a million

Wen

Wen,

Since there is no API connection created by the Thrive team, you have to also make sure you copy the Mautic form’s Javascript onto the page where the form will be. Scroll down the page and look for the section where you can paste custom code.

Hope that solves the problem.

That must be an issue with your web host, because there should be 100% no problem. For me there is no problem at all.

And to add, they did build API integration for 1.4, then the API spec change in v2, so they had to pull it.

Hi @gowen!

I’m using Mautic and Thrive Themes and I had no problems while using the HTML code.

One thing that I noticed while implementing my forms is that HTML code is divided into 2 parts: one you need to put on page head or body and the 2nd is the form “itself”.

I was only using the 2nd part of code and it didn’t work well. When I passed to use both codes (which is the correct way to do it), it started working perfectly.

I contacted ThriveThemes and guys there told me that they do not have plans yet to build an API between Mautic and TT…

You don’t need the 1st part. I have never used it, just the bottom part.

Also, not sure who you talk to over there, but I know for a fact that they developed the API and it is forthcoming.

[quote=13415:@paulofelix]
One thing that I noticed while implementing my forms is that HTML code is divided into 2 parts: one you need to put on page head or body and the 2nd is the form “itself”.

I was only using the 2nd part of code and it didn’t work well. When I passed to use both codes (which is the correct way to do it), it started working perfectly.

I contacted ThriveThemes and guys there told me that they do not have plans yet to build an API between Mautic and TT…[/quote]

Nice to hear it. Tks!