Mautic Install On VPS help

Hi ninjoan I see you are a mautic expert. I just bought a VPS and want to install mautic. Can you help what do you charge

I intent to only run mautic on the linux vps server. I think the spec is good

Hi ninjoan I see you are a mautic expert. I just bought a VPS and want to install mautic. Can you help what do you charge
I intent to only run mautic on the linux vps server. I think the spec is good

Hi need more info
Hardware, OS, company status of the VPS right now

CentOS 7 64-bit
Memory 4 GB
Disk 300 GB
Bandwidth 5TB

The server is up and running already

And this VPS below to what company? Amazon, Google Cloud etc…

The VPS is hosted with https://www.hudsonvalleyhost.com/
I have amazon an amazon account for email sending

Perfect.

For the setup or Mautic I charge USD400.00 (this includes setup everything to get Mautic to works include a consulting approach with my recommendations using the experience I have gained in all the setup I have made, also include a test campaign to show you the system works) include a FAQ with you and your team about Mautic use.

This NOT includes the content for your marketing efforts and lead nurture since I’m a person that is not in the daily basic of your company. (If you need assistance with this I can help)

About the support I can help you with common problems we can find in Mautic (this Not include development the core of Mautic or deep code developer) But if you follow my recommendations you will not have any problem.

I have work with Startup, Universities, Companys and Personal Use (persons that use Mautic to offer Consulting service)

Hi Nolan $400 is higher than my budget thanks for responding though

:wink: