iRedMail installation

• iRedMail version: 1.4.2
  • Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04
  • Web server: Nginix
  • My PHP version is: 7.4.3
  • MariaDB 10.3.31

Your problem
Summary:
Emails sent from Mautic do not trigger autoresponses “Vacation responses”.
We need to be able to see if someone has left an autoresponse for when they changed job or just email.

Details:
We are using Mautic to send emails through iRedMail.

Mautic does manage to track undeliverable bounces using an email account registered in iRedMail, this is done by checking a subfolder to inbox for bounces.

Unfortunately when we send an email to someone who has autoresponse activated, then there is no autoresponse sent back when using Mautic as sender.

When I send an email manually to the same email (to a gmail) from RoundCube, using the same iRedMail email account as when Mautic sends, then the autoresponse at Gmail is activated. I can then see the autoresponeded emails in RoundCube.

Does anyone have a thought on how I can get the emails sent from Mautic with iRedMail, to trigger the autoresponse?

Thank you ahead of time for any help
/Fredrik

1 Like

I have paid iRedMail for assistance on this. I will post here when we have more info in case someone is interested in a similar solution.

1 Like

Has anyone figured out a way to make out of office or auto-reply messages come back thru Mautic? I read in the forums that it’s “by design” that Mautic does not bring back auto-replies…but haven’t seen any work-around discussed.

We use SparkPost for our sends.