Mautic Javascript Errors over SSL

Hi,

Mautic works great on HTTP but is buggy on HTTPS. I get this error on console:

froala_editor.js:552 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected string

align.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘PLUGINS’ of undefined

code_beautifier.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘PLUGINS’ of undefined

code_view.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘DEFAULTS’ of undefined

colors.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘POPUP_TEMPLATES’ of undefined

font_family.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘DEFAULTS’ of undefined

font_size.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘DEFAULTS’ of undefined

fullscreen.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘PLUGINS’ of undefined

image.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘POPUP_TEMPLATES’ of undefined

filemanager.js?v2.0.1:6 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘PLUGINS’ of undefined

inline_style.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘DEFAULTS’ of undefined

line_breaker.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘DEFAULTS’ of undefined

link.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘POPUP_TEMPLATES’ of undefined

lists.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘PLUGINS’ of undefined

paragraph_format.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘DEFAULTS’ of undefined

paragraph_style.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘DEFAULTS’ of undefined

quick_insert.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘DEFAULTS’ of undefined

quote.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘PLUGINS’ of undefined

table.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘POPUP_TEMPLATES’ of undefined

url.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘DEFAULTS’ of undefined

video.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘POPUP_TEMPLATES’ of undefined

token.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘PLUGINS’ of undefined

app.js?v2.0.1:13 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘ENTER_BR’ of undefined

Already cleaned the cache. Could you please help?

PS: I am also using Cloudflare

PSS: I read this post (I’m experiencing the same issues as an earlier post: https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/5164-i-have-got-some-errors-using-mautic-over-ssl/0) but there was no answer unfortunately

Hi,

Mautic works great on HTTP but is buggy on HTTPS. I get this error on console:
froala_editor.js:552 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected string
align.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘PLUGINS’ of undefined
code_beautifier.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘PLUGINS’ of undefined
code_view.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘DEFAULTS’ of undefined
colors.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘POPUP_TEMPLATES’ of undefined
font_family.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘DEFAULTS’ of undefined
font_size.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘DEFAULTS’ of undefined
fullscreen.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘PLUGINS’ of undefined
image.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘POPUP_TEMPLATES’ of undefined
filemanager.js?v2.0.1:6 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘PLUGINS’ of undefined
inline_style.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘DEFAULTS’ of undefined
line_breaker.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘DEFAULTS’ of undefined
link.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘POPUP_TEMPLATES’ of undefined
lists.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘PLUGINS’ of undefined
paragraph_format.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘DEFAULTS’ of undefined
paragraph_style.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘DEFAULTS’ of undefined
quick_insert.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘DEFAULTS’ of undefined
quote.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘PLUGINS’ of undefined
table.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘POPUP_TEMPLATES’ of undefined
url.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘DEFAULTS’ of undefined
video.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘POPUP_TEMPLATES’ of undefined
token.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘PLUGINS’ of undefined
app.js?v2.0.1:13 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘ENTER_BR’ of undefined

Already cleaned the cache. Could you please help?

PS: I am also using Cloudflare
PSS: I read this post (I’m experiencing the same issues as an earlier post: https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/5164-i-have-got-some-errors-using-mautic-over-ssl/0) but there was no answer unfortunately